Monday, June 21, 2010

You're Gonna Love My Veggies

This post has been on my blog queue for over two months now! This spring I decided that it would be good for my family to have more vegetarian meals and so far it's been a great success ! I love using alternative grains and unfamiliar veggies no longer intimidate me. Here are a few of my family's favorite meals.

Stuffed Eggplant and Greek Pilaf











                                                                                                                                                                                  






Spinach and Tomato Quiche








Fettuccine with Mushrooms and Sundried Tomatoes











































Some other favorites include black bean burgers and tostadas loaded with veggies, refried beans, black beans and rice. Yummy!

2 comments: