Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fun Name Guessing Game

Our baby girl will not officially be named until she is born but we do have 4 strong contenders. I thought it would be fun to throw out a few clues and see what names people come up with. Just comment below and we'll see who comes the closest. Also, you can go ahead and guess which name you think we'll end up using. Good Luck!

  • All 4 names are "Old-Fashioned"
  • One is a Family Name
  • One is Not in the Top 1000 Names for Girls -according to the Social Security Administration
  • One is a Popular Nature Name
  • One is derived from a Saint that lived in the 13th century

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I didn't really want to guess because I think I know two of them for sure and I don't want to give away all of your secrets :) I only know them because I have a decent memory, not because I'm super smart or anything! But I will throw some guesses out there for the other two... Lucy, Julia, Joan, Clare? The saint hint really has me thinking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd know a couple of these Leia! Heehee we'll see which one we chose ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariana, Boudica, Evelyn, or Princess Leia (what, that is old fashioned...a LONG time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....see :)

    ReplyDelete