Friday, April 10, 2009

Embellished Onesies

I just can't stop making things! I really think it has to do with being pregnant 'cause I'm seriously nesting right now! 

Here are some onesies I embellished with felt and left-over fabric. My kiddos usually live in white onesies for the first few weeks of life and I thought this would be a fun way to add some personality and cuteness. The project was really cheap and simple, and it only took me an afternoon to complete eight.

I simply ironed on bonding paper to the felt or fabric, cut out the desired shapes, and transferred to the onesie. I applied  anti-fraying gel to edges of the cotton cut-outs just to be safe. That's it! Here are some samples for ya....



     

2 comments:

  1. Nikki, you could sell those they are so cute! Wow, I am so impressed and I think I definitely need to learn how to sew! :) Wow.

    ReplyDelete