Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All My Children





I feel like I've hit my stride with baby number three. These last three weeks have been wonderful and, despite the nay-sayers who predicted my doom upon having *gasp* THREE children, I'm doing quite well. Eden and Noah adore their little sister and I can't help but tear up when I see the three of them together. God is so good! He has been more than gracious as He has enabled me to take care of my kids without losing my mind! And yes, there are hard days and moments, but to be honest with you I wouldn't trade it for the world! I think I'm finally embracing my role as a mother. Thank you Jesus.


2 comments:

  1. Nikki, how awesome! I am so proud of you, and really look up to you, as well. You are such a hardworking, industrious, thoughtful, joyful woman, and I am so excited that you are enjoying this phase. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The photos and your thoughts! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete