Sunday, May 31, 2009

Obsession


This is me super stoked after finding a $50 off $100 purchase coupon at OldNavyweekly.com. There was an $75 off $100 purchase coupon up for grabs that I barely missed! So this has kinda become an obsession for me. In order to get the really good coupons you must wait for the website to reload. This occurs once a week. The thing is you never know when that will happen. Well this week the people at Old Navy gave us a hint that it would happen some time on Sunday, so guess what I've been doing all day (and by all day I mean midnight to midnight)?! OK don't judge me I really need some new clothes for the summer as I'm not fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes yet! Well if your interested, my obession with OldNavyweekly can pay off for you too...... 'cause I'm cool like that ; ) 

If you read this within the next hour or so there may be more $50 coupons left, just click on the boy's polo tee under "Fabulous Finds". Here are some other coupons available:

30% off $50 purchase - move the black and white scarf to the blond modelquin in the blk and white dress

20$ off $100 purchase - move the white flag tee to the top right hand corner of the lower box

15% off - Click on the flag

10% off - Move the black and white dress to the blond modelquin in the blk and white dress

Here's the deal, I kinda cheated and got TWO coupons (you're only allowed one per email address) but I will GIVE AWAY this coupon to anyone I know (no random strangers please), who comments in within the next 24 HOURS! This applys to my out-of-state friends too! Good luck and happy hunting!

4 comments:

  1. you know I love a good shopping deal!!! Thanks,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I missed it by a minute... Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Kim the coupon is going out today so hopefully you can use it later this week. Sorry Stacy you were super close! I'll try and do again so who knows, maybe next week you'll get lucky ; 0

    ReplyDelete
  4. And just for that I will let you in on my new secret. Tulle4us.com Tomorrow they will have a ton of clothes for under $7.99. Super cute stuff. But the sale is only tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete