Monday, July 19, 2010

Seven Year Itch

In two weeks Pete and I will have been married for seven years! That's longer than all of Pamela Anderson's marriages...combined! To celebrate we've decided to pimp out our bedroom and we're asking for your opinion {don't you feel special?}. Here are four fabulous designs that I've put on a mood board courtesy of olioboard.com. I have my favorite and Pete has his but I'm curious which one do you like best?

#1 - Simple Elegance
#2 - Neutral with a splash of drama
#3 - Earthy Refuge
 #4- Modern Montage

4 comments:

  1. I love the earthy refuge! It's so warm. The first two seem too cool for a bedroom, and the fourth seems a little too jolting (the orange) for a soothing bedroom.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like simplicity or the earthy refuge : ) So cute Nikki! I really love the chandelier in the simplicity display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earthly Refuge. It looks like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. They are all beautiful though, I don't think you can go wrong!

    ReplyDelete